About Dholera Smart City Plot Prices
Dholera smart city plot prices are rising rapidly, and the area has developed exponentially over the past few years. Dholera smart city plot prices have significantly risen in the last couple of years, with an average increase of 3-4 times over 2013-14. Though there has been some slowdown in the market, plot prices will go up significantly when the first phase of Dholera Smart City is done in 2023. If you’re looking to buy property in Dholera smart city plots, here is everything you need to know about dholera smart city plot price!
What Is a Plot Price in Dholera?
A plot price in Dholera is the amount of money you will pay for a piece of land in the city.
The price of a plot can vary depending on the size and location of the land.
If you want to buy a plot in Dholera, it is important to know the average prices to budget accordingly.
The average price of a plot in Dholera is between Rs. 4,000 and Rs.8,000 per square yard.
Industrial plots are less expensive because the minimum land size for the industry is 1,000 square yards.
These plots have an average cost of Rs 2,000-3,500 per square yard.
Residential plots have an average cost of Rs 4,000-7,500 per square yard.
The project is in its early stages. This is a great opportunity to invest in Dholera Smart City.
Payment Options in Dholera, Gujarat
There are numerous developers selling plots in Dholera with various payment plans.
It depends entirely on the company you select; some developers offer EMI schemes of 6,9,12/24 months, while others offer only a 3-month payment option.
You can always negotiate with the developer once you’ve decided to invest.
When investing in real estate, you should always work with a reputable organization that has a decade of experience and conducts research.
You can always contact us if you are looking for a plot in Dholera.
We have amazing projects in premium locations, and all of our projects have been rera-approved and have all the necessary documentation. We also provide a 12-month easy payment option.
Should we invest in Dholea Smart City?
Dholera is one of the first cities developed under the Government of India’s flagship Smart Cities Mission. Located in Gujarat, this city has the potential to become a major economic hub in the years to come. If you’re considering investing in Dholera, here’s what you need to know about Dholera smart city.
Most Interesting Things About Dholera, the City of the Future
I think that everything about Dholera is great. Dholera is making sure that India’s economy will be strong in the future. Let’s take a look at the points below:
- It is India’s first smart city built from scratch. The American multinational corporation AECOM is “Designing the Sir Region” Master Planner for Dholera SIR “HALCROW.”
- Dholera is about 920 square kilometers in size. Let’s take a quick look at how the 22 villages in Dholera SIR are planned in different ways:
- The Biggest Smart City In India.
- The Dholera International Airport will be built on 1700 acres of land, 29 km from Dholera and 80 km from Ahmedabad. It is India’s first airport built from scratch. The goal is to make Ahmedabad Airport less crowded.
- Wipro has been chosen as an ICT (Information, Communication, and Technology) Consulting Company. TATA has promised to spend 4,000 crores on building a plant for lithium-ion batteries in DSIR. The ABCD building that Cube Construction Engineering Ltd. built has now become the main draw for investors.
- Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC): The Indian government wants to build a DFC between Delhi and Mumbai. In Gujarat, DFC is going down by 38%.
- Under the Dholera SIR Act of 2009, the Dholera Special Investment Region Development Authority (DSIRDA) was set up.
- “National Geographic” published complete information about Dholera SIR.
- The Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited (DMICDC)
- Dholera Industrial City Development Limited (DICDL) was set up by the Central Government (DMICDC Trust) and the State Government (DSIRDA) of Gujarat to carry out the project Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation Limited (DMICDC).
- Ahmedabad-Dholera SIR Monorail
- The Gujarat government has approved the first monorail project in the state, which will connect Ahmedabad and the Dholera Special Investment Region (SIR).
- G-SER at the Special Investment Region of Dholera (DSIR)
- Cerestra Ventures and the government recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to set up a Gujarat Special Education Region (G-SER).
- The Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor Project (DMIC) is a well-planned project to build up industry between Delhi, the capital of India, and Mumbai.
Important Note about this Article
This is a post about dholera smart city plot prices. In this post, we will discuss where to buy plots in dholera and the current plot prices in dholera smart city. We hope that this information will be helpful for those of you considering investing in this up-and-coming smart city!
If this post helped you, please share it and also read: